League of Legends Corner
Please log in to enjoy the full features of this forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

League of Legends Corner
Please log in to enjoy the full features of this forum!
League of Legends Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Double jungle

5 posters

Go down

Double jungle Empty Double jungle

Post by Opus Thu Jan 27 2011, 10:35

This happend to me once, I facepalmed but it could work if your team mates arn`t idiots..

In champion select there was full chaos so we ended up with 2 junglers, Warwick and Irelia I think, both with smite. Luckily the other team had no jungler so we went 2 solo lanes and 2 junglers, 1 taking bot jungler on either side and the other has top jungle on either side. This would in theory work since the maps are mirrored.
You would get serious lvl advantages on both lanes (if they could stay alive...) and have good ganking potential.

We eventually lost the game but I`m sure if you have some good team mates.
Opus
Opus
Forumer
Forumer

Forum Points : 1

Back to top Go down

Double jungle Empty Re: Double jungle

Post by Lolkers Thu Jan 27 2011, 11:54

Too easy to gank the second jungler, and he has no way of linming the golem and lizard unless he runs through mid lane, which takes too long. Two junglers doesn't really work, and if the enemy doesn't have a jungler, your single jungler should be very happy since he can get his buffs constantly.

Lolkers
Admin
Admin

Forum Points : 100012

http://eulol.phpbb9.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FarSeerPT Thu Jan 27 2011, 12:57

Lolkers wrote:Too easy to gank the second jungler, and he has no way of linming the golem and lizard unless he runs through mid lane, which takes too long. Two junglers doesn't really work, and if the enemy doesn't have a jungler, your single jungler should be very happy since he can get his buffs constantly.

Thats not true.
If one jungler takes on side of the map ( enemy wraiths, lizard and small golems. Ally: Golem and wolves ) and the other one takes the other side ( Ally: Wraiths, Lizard and Small Golems and Enemy: Golem and Wolves ) it could work.
FarSeerPT
FarSeerPT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Forum Points : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Rahbek er Gud Thu Jan 27 2011, 12:59

FarSeerPT wrote:
Lolkers wrote:Too easy to gank the second jungler, and he has no way of linming the golem and lizard unless he runs through mid lane, which takes too long. Two junglers doesn't really work, and if the enemy doesn't have a jungler, your single jungler should be very happy since he can get his buffs constantly.

Thats not true.
If one jungler takes on side of the map ( enemy wraiths, lizard and small golems. Ally: Golem and wolves ) and the other one takes the other side ( Ally: Wraiths, Lizard and Small Golems and Enemy: Golem and Wolves ) it could work.

But it requires them to have zero jungle control :/
Rahbek er Gud
Rahbek er Gud
Spammer
Spammer

Forum Points : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by FarSeerPT Thu Jan 27 2011, 15:33

Rahbek er Gud wrote:
FarSeerPT wrote:

Thats not true.

just say that one is afk
FarSeerPT
FarSeerPT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rahbek er Gud Thu Jan 27 2011, 15:56

FarSeerPT wrote:
Rahbek er Gud wrote:
FarSeerPT wrote:

Thats not true.

just say that one is afk

That trick has yet to work. The first thing we do if the say something like that is to cv the spawnpool. If no one is there we'll go to whatever buff we haven't warded at that time.

MY team has killed quite a lot of people trying to take our blue or red buff that way Razz
Rahbek er Gud
Rahbek er Gud
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Opus Fri Jan 28 2011, 00:18

Rahbek er Gud wrote:

you`d be surprised how stupid people are
Opus
Opus
Forumer
Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rahbek er Gud Fri Jan 28 2011, 03:33

Opus wrote:
Rahbek er Gud wrote:

Yep, I know.

I'm often running in their jungle farming especially wraiths at my pleasure. But any coordinated team will discover it soon enough and ward for an easy kill Razz
Rahbek er Gud
Rahbek er Gud
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Opus Fri Jan 28 2011, 03:59

Rahbek er Gud wrote:
Opus wrote:
Rahbek er Gud wrote:

Yep, I know.

I'm often running in their jungle farming especially wraiths at my pleasure. But any coordinated team will discover it soon enough and ward for an easy kill Razz

No doubt, but when you duo queue and get teamed up with morrons who manage to pick 2 junglers I would belive that the players on the other team havn`t so high elo Razz
(I have my suspicions that my firends elo ain`t that high)
Opus
Opus
Forumer
Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rahbek er Gud Fri Jan 28 2011, 04:02

Opus wrote:
Rahbek er Gud wrote:
Opus wrote:
Rahbek er Gud wrote:

Yep, I know.

No doubt, but when you duo queue and get teamed up with morrons who manage to pick 2 junglers I would belive that the players on the other team havn`t so high elo Razz
(I have my suspicions that my firends elo ain`t that high)

Hehe, Same with mine. I just suddenly face complete retards and stuff like that xD
Rahbek er Gud
Rahbek er Gud
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolkers Fri Jan 28 2011, 06:54

Well, you can't really base a tactic on the enemy team being stupid. A good tactic works whether or not the enemy team is smart.

Lolkers
Admin
Admin

Forum Points : 100012

http://eulol.phpbb9.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rahbek er Gud Fri Jan 28 2011, 07:58

Lolkers wrote:Well, you can't really base a tactic on the enemy team being stupid. A good tactic works whether or not the enemy team is smart.

True true Razz
Rahbek er Gud
Rahbek er Gud
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiv Tue Feb 01 2011, 23:19

Ive never lost a game double jungling on DUO queue ranked.

Nunu + Whoever. You lack levels early on but gank fast and push lanes quickly.

Theres a lot of fun in the 3v1 situation at top and mid.

Blue > Wolves > Their Wraiths > Their Small Golems > Wait Their Red (their jungle will have passed the wraiths and thought "why are they gone?" and assume mid took them. Will then proceed to red and be on low health by the time 2 counterjungles turn up and quickly smite red and gank.

Then proceed to leaving the jungle (ganking top or mid on your way out)

Make your first recall, buy boots of mobility and proceed to gank each lane together as a team, as you jungled together, right.

* MY REASONS FOR NOT SPLITTING UP THE JUNGLE ARE SIMPLE. ONCE THE NUNU HAS ICE BLAST AND THE WHATEVER YOUR PLAYING HAS SOME GANKING TECHNIQUE (amumus bandage toss) YOU WILL KEEP THE ENEMY AT A LOWER LEVEL THAN YOU BY KILLING THEM. (yeah you can tower dive at level 3 taking it in turns to tank towers etc) & (and splitting up the jungle generally loses more games than winning, tried it a few times and lost all of them)

daveiv
Dedicated Forumer
Dedicated Forumer

Forum Points : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by FarSeerPT Wed Feb 02 2011, 03:55

daveiv wrote:Ive never lost a game double jungling on DUO queue ranked.

Blue > Wolves > Their Wraiths > Their Small Golems > Wait Their Red (their jungle will have passed the wraiths and thought "why are they gone?" and assume mid took them. Will then proceed to red and be on low health by the time 2 counterjungles turn up and quickly smite red and gank.

Make your first recall, buy boots of mobility and proceed to gank each lane together as a team, as you jungled together, right.

* MY REASONS FOR NOT SPLITTING UP THE JUNGLE ARE SIMPLE. ONCE THE NUNU HAS ICE BLAST AND THE WHATEVER YOUR PLAYING HAS SOME GANKING TECHNIQUE (amumus bandage toss) YOU WILL KEEP THE ENEMY AT A LOWER LEVEL THAN YOU BY KILLING THEM. (yeah you can tower dive at level 3 taking it in turns to tank towers etc) & (and splitting up the jungle generally loses more games than winning, tried it a few times and lost all of them)

Interesting, never tried it that way, will make sure to try it out
FarSeerPT
FarSeerPT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiv Wed Feb 02 2011, 11:54

FarSeerPT wrote:
daveiv wrote:Ive never lost a game double jungling on DUO queue ranked.

Interesting, never tried it that way, will make sure to try it out

If you'd like i can make a video and put it up on youtube or sth.

daveiv
Dedicated Forumer
Dedicated Forumer

Forum Points : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Rahbek er Gud Thu Feb 10 2011, 14:57

Saw it today on a stream. Worked pretty well. It was more like a 1½ jungle with Poppy running all over the place from start and Warwick jungling for 'real'.

Worked pretty well, they got many ganks all over the place at different buffs very early on. Requires good coordination I reckon Smile
Rahbek er Gud
Rahbek er Gud
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by FarSeerPT Sat Feb 12 2011, 07:53

With practice and hard work, everything works Very Happy
FarSeerPT
FarSeerPT
Forum Legend