League of Legends Corner
Please log in to enjoy the full features of this forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

League of Legends Corner
Please log in to enjoy the full features of this forum!
League of Legends Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AD Kassadin (The ultimate AD offtank)

+3
FarSeerPT
Ramaladni
daveiv
7 posters

Go down

AD Kassadin (The ultimate AD offtank) Empty AD Kassadin (The ultimate AD offtank)

Post by daveiv Tue Feb 01 2011, 23:34

AD Kassadin (The ultimate AD offtank) Adkass

Some people play kass as a squishy burst nuker. I dont like it. Yes he has half decent AP ratios. Yes he can cut carries down like no tomorrow because of riftwalk. But can AD kassadin riftwalk in long enough to cut someone up? Yup yup! He can. You just have to build him beefy enough to take the damage.

Skill order is max Q first, or E if teamfights are going on everywhere. Same as AP kass (YUP; you wont need his W till later on)

Item build is boots of choice, wriggles and hexdrinker(if magic damage) or aegis (if allrounder)

Then build according to the enemy team. You can consider a wits end at some point, for the 40 damage and mana reducing. Its not much mana, but it will stop that ashe casting ECA or frost shot if you can keep its mana down.

You have your slow and riftwalk for chasing, your silence for ults like nunu's ult etc. And yes, they still do around 200 damage each, so great for finishing someone off.

Your W... people say its bad... O yea? 50 Armor pen is the equivalent to a youmuu's ghostblade and a brutalizer. 20 mana back per hit might not seem like much, but if your an anticaster (Wits End, Hexdrinker & Merc Treads build) you will be getting 20 mana back per hit, depriving them of 42 mana per hit and your attack speed is rising at an incredible rate due to your extremely underrated passive (ive had it up to 90% with malz's full unload)

It takes a bit of time to learn but your like a yi with an optional alpha strike every 3 seconds to anywhere. Who's veigar? Smile

Optional: Manamune- I dont like the item. It gives you mana, and AD out of the mana. Good for building up riftwalks but if your an agressive player like me you will notice that the manamune bank is nice but each hit on any object gives back mana so its like heavily increased regen.

Sell wriggles for infinity edge lategame, after buying survivability.

Pros * all the pros of AP kassadin, but your a DPS which allows you to output more reliable sources of damage, and you wont be shut dwn so much by silences or damage due to your offtanky build which you build into later.
Cons * Take it like a bitch earlygame.
* Teammates are cautious at your "fail build"

BTW I have actually stopped playing AD kass due to one small problem; one time in soloq ranked a player raged at me so much (we were winning, the player was tanking as rammus) and he said "Build AP or i afk." "You are bad." saying in all "omg kass noob look his build im illiterate" The usual fucking insolent SHITCUNT that you find on such games. I switched build in the end and we won. havent played the dude since but he has been far better than AP kass for me.

daveiv
Dedicated Forumer
Dedicated Forumer

Forum Points : 14

Back to top Go down

AD Kassadin (The ultimate AD offtank) Empty Re: AD Kassadin (The ultimate AD offtank)

Post by Ramaladni Wed Feb 02 2011, 00:30

Looks interesting..so what's the plan in teamfights? Riftwalk in, immediatly go for the caster/other carry who uses mana and then riftwalk out if being focused?

Ramaladni
Well Known
Well Known

Forum Points : 2

Back to top Go down

AD Kassadin (The ultimate AD offtank) Empty Re: AD Kassadin (The ultimate AD offtank)

Post by daveiv Wed Feb 02 2011, 01:54

Ramaladni wrote:Looks interesting..so what's the plan in teamfights? Riftwalk in, immediatly go for the caster/other carry who uses mana and then riftwalk out if being focused?

Yes, i tend to go for the ashe or caster who does not have a manamune or an archangels staff, as you wont get all the mana down before you kill them.

You can go for the tank, too if you'd like to remove their effectiveness in the teamfight. A rammus without the mana to taunt is pretty damn useless. :p

daveiv
Dedicated Forumer
Dedicated Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by FarSeerPT Wed Feb 02 2011, 04:01

Never tried it. ( kassadin ) even tho i have him.
I will test this build as soon as i play him ( got my code for pantheon+skin so i will play him a bit )

Anyways +1 Very Happy
FarSeerPT
FarSeerPT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Forum Points : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolkers Wed Feb 02 2011, 04:41

I have tested this type of build when kassa was free without much success. You can't overlook the fact that a burst nuker kassa is just better than a beefy AD carry one, and since all his abillities scale with AP it's basically 100% auto attack reliant build.

It's a nice versatile choice, incase you have too many casters, but all in all you should play kassa as a burst nuker.

+10 FPs for a decent guide.

Lolkers
Admin
Admin

Forum Points : 100012

http://eulol.phpbb9.com

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiv Wed Feb 02 2011, 12:08

Lolkers wrote:I have tested this type of build when kassa was free without much success. You can't overlook the fact that a burst nuker kassa is just better than a beefy AD carry one, and since all his abillities scale with AP it's basically 100% auto attack reliant build.

It's a nice versatile choice, incase you have too many casters, but all in all you should play kassa as a burst nuker.

+10 FPs for a decent guide.

Yes i can overlook that im fraid, burst nuker kassa finds it harder to get the job done. His scaling when fully geared means his spells do around 2000 damage, and are then on cooldown. And thats great! except your not taking magic resistance (vs smart teams) health (vs smart teams) or any other things into account.

This kass does 900+ crits, and thats 2 attacks each second.

Build him beefier than you would tryndamere and your ok.

The other kass (AP) goes in, unloads, leaves, waits for cd's.

This kass goes in, silences the problems, slows the chasers, cuts them all up with huge armor pen.

daveiv
Dedicated Forumer
Dedicated Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaco Wed Feb 02 2011, 12:49

frozen heart

Kassadin has left the game

gg
Shaco
Shaco
Famous
Famous

Forum Points : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by FarSeerPT Wed Feb 02 2011, 13:10

Shaco wrote:frozen heart

gg

FarSeerPT has lol'd
FarSeerPT
FarSeerPT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiv Wed Feb 02 2011, 16:51

Shaco wrote:frozen heart

gg

i lol'd

but qss removes Frozen Heart debuff until leaving aura range and reentering.

daveiv
Dedicated Forumer
Dedicated Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rahbek er Gud Thu Feb 10 2011, 09:07

It's quite fun, tried it in a bot match today xD
Rahbek er Gud
Rahbek er Gud
Spammer
Spammer

Forum Points : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Bullswag Fri Feb 11 2011, 08:01

I think I accidently down voted this :S
Bullswag
Bullswag

Forum Points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Rahbek er Gud Fri Feb 11 2011, 08:16

Bullswag wrote:I think I accidently down voted this :S

Shit happens Smile
Rahbek er Gud
Rahbek er Gud
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiv Sat Feb 12 2011, 03:49

since when do votes matter anyway? =)

Smile

daveiv
Dedicated Forumer
Dedicated Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rahbek er Gud Sat Feb 12 2011, 04:10

daveiv wrote:

Smile

On the official board votes matter < 0 Smile
Rahbek er Gud
Rahbek er Gud
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by FarSeerPT Sat Feb 12 2011, 04:42

Rahbek er Gud wrote:
daveiv wrote:

Smile

On the official board votes matter < 0 Smile

and tha is just stupid, cuz trolls downvote when they please.
FarSeerPT
FarSeerPT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramaladni Sat Feb 12 2011, 05:02

^I see what you did there.

Ugh, this guide is making me want to buy Kassadin and not Nidalee.

Ramaladni
Well Known
Well Known

Forum Points : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bullswag Sat Feb 12 2011, 05:29

got him, and I'll be damned if I don't try this build Very Happy
Bullswag
Bullswag

Forum Points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by FarSeerPT Sat Feb 12 2011, 07:51

I have him, and still i havent tried neither HIM nor this build.
Dunno why tho :\
FarSeerPT
FarSeerPT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum