League of Legends Corner
Please log in to enjoy the full features of this forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

League of Legends Corner
Please log in to enjoy the full features of this forum!
League of Legends Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RE: loss streak on solo ranked (EU Forum)

5 posters

Go down

RE: loss streak on solo ranked (EU Forum) Empty RE: loss streak on solo ranked (EU Forum)

Post by daveiv Wed Jan 26 2011, 02:33

Dont take it so seriously. If your on a loss streak (3 in a row) take a effing break.

Carry your game? You cant truly carry your game. If your have 100 kills, 0 deaths, and your teammates all have 0 kills, 50 deaths, 50 assists each and you win. they have most CERTAINLY played a part in your victory, and just because you land the killing blow does not give you the right to be arrogant; "ie; i pwnd these noobs, carried my team ya Very Happy me so pro"

meet people all the time with the ARROGANCE to think they can truly
carry 4 other players on their back raging and whining all the time when
someone makes a mistake and they are not even playing great either.

Just concentrate on playing good, take it easy, relax. Dont rage at your
team because that 0/5/0 shaco might backdoor their nexus turrets for
the win? Right.

If you see, what seems to be a really obvious mistake of a player who
just died; they probably didnt see that, and thats why they are dead.
You dont have to say "pfft noob obvious death is obvious". cuz thats
gonna make them feel like sh it.

Thing people must understand, is you are with 4 other RANDOM people, and
you have to want to WORK with those RANDOM people for the win.

Work together, teams that rage fail. Ragers fail. And talking to people who constantly rage is definately fail.
^< If your going to be angry, dont type your anger into a textbox in a game when someone can potentially fck it up for you. Lets put it like this, you get a job stacking shelves and your manager asks you to work another couple of hours, are you going to shout and rage at him and screw over your chances of keeping the job, or are you going to go along with it, in the chance for a potential promotion? (PS: i dont stack shelves)

PS: feeders are not subhuman people. everyone has a bad game and if its
got to the point where someone says "I feed" or "I afk" its probably due
to the endless amount of sh it thrown theyre way. Its the only way THEY
KNOW to respond to ingame harassment, and theyre willing to take the
elo loss if the offender does.

TL;DR - Dont stamp your nappy like a 2 year old child. Concentrate on having fun. Take advice from other players and you will find your elo rising.

daveiv
Dedicated Forumer
Dedicated Forumer

Forum Points : 14

Back to top Go down

RE: loss streak on solo ranked (EU Forum) Empty Re: RE: loss streak on solo ranked (EU Forum)

Post by FarSeerPT Wed Jan 26 2011, 08:32

You are completly correct.
When i solo queue and don't have a rager, i win 100% of the times
If some arrogante wannabe pro comes in, talks shit, and well... does shit we lose. even if he plays well, we lose.

DON'T RAGE AT PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY ARE DOIND A BAD JOB, JUST ENCOURAGE THEM TO DO A BETTER ONE!

I normaly do this to encourage people that are beign raged, when they do a good thing i throw in a " gj " or a " nice Very Happy " to make them feel less shitty, and it works great.
FarSeerPT
FarSeerPT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Forum Points : 5

Back to top Go down

RE: loss streak on solo ranked (EU Forum) Empty Re: RE: loss streak on solo ranked (EU Forum)

Post by Shaco Wed Jan 26 2011, 08:37

Shaco
Shaco
Famous
Famous

Forum Points : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Rahbek er Gud Wed Jan 26 2011, 23:07

FarSeerPT wrote:You are completly correct.
When i solo queue and don't have a rager, i win 100% of the times
If some arrogante wannabe pro comes in, talks shit, and well... does shit we lose. even if he plays well, we lose.

DON'T RAGE AT PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY ARE DOIND A BAD JOB, JUST ENCOURAGE THEM TO DO A BETTER ONE!

I normaly do this to encourage people that are beign raged, when they do a good thing i throw in a " gj " or a " nice Very Happy " to make them feel less shitty, and it works great.

THis is also my recipe for dealing with team, even though they are doing bad Smile
Rahbek er Gud
Rahbek er Gud
Spammer
Spammer

Forum Points : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by FarSeerPT Thu Jan 27 2011, 03:36

Yes, it works wonders really Very Happy
FarSeerPT
FarSeerPT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiv Thu Jan 27 2011, 22:23

i dont understand why people in the same team cant be happylovecubs?

not in champ select

"omg u picked gangplank noob i feed"

the player might be the best gangplank player in the world!

daveiv
Dedicated Forumer
Dedicated Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by FarSeerPT Fri Jan 28 2011, 12:08

daveiv wrote:i dont understand why people in the same team cant be happylovecubs?

not in champ select

"omg u picked gangplank noob i feed"

the player might be the best gangplank player in the world!

Dude, last time that happened it was like this:

Me first pick: Ez, then a janna, then an anivia, the forth player said: OMG EZREAL USELESS OMG `*picks GankPlank*ยด says to feed.

His score 0 - 8 - 0, gg Neutral
FarSeerPT
FarSeerPT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiv Sat Jan 29 2011, 04:21

some players are just bad bro.

defining a player by the character they pick is just triple o, i tend to keep my mouth shut till the match is over and they got a 0-10-0 score and defeat with an elo loss is on my screen before saying anything.

thats kind of why i wanna go to the US server, people there generally all speak english to an extent where i can explain to them that im not bad with a character. Its literally just that.

daveiv
Dedicated Forumer
Dedicated Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by FarSeerPT Sat Jan 29 2011, 04:31

daveiv wrote:some players are just bad bro.

defining a player by the character they pick is just triple o, i tend to keep my mouth shut till the match is over and they got a 0-10-0 score and defeat with an elo loss is on my screen before saying anything.

thats kind of why i wanna go to the US server, people there generally all speak english to an extent where i can explain to them that im not bad with a character. Its literally just that.

there you will have bigger delay's, and even tho the people speak english, they are more retarded ( in general, no offense )
FarSeerPT
FarSeerPT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiv Sat Jan 29 2011, 17:53

FarSeerPT wrote:
daveiv wrote:some players are just bad bro.

there you will have bigger delay's, and even tho the people speak english, they are more retarded ( in general, no offense )
wow, what an american thing to say Wink

daveiv
Dedicated Forumer
Dedicated Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by TunaKiller6 Sat Jan 29 2011, 19:17

Lots of people said that Americans act more like kiddies. Yes, we have leavers and afkers in the east, but America is full of younglings
TunaKiller6
TunaKiller6
Dedicated Forumer
Dedicated Forumer

Forum Points : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiv Tue Feb 01 2011, 22:30

TunaKiller6 wrote:Lots of people said that Americans act more like kiddies. Yes, we have leavers and afkers in the east, but America is full of younglings

Depends how east you take it.

We have a very childish community too.

daveiv
Dedicated Forumer
Dedicated Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by FarSeerPT Wed Feb 02 2011, 03:58

There are childish kids/ragers in every game, and EVERYONE of us raged at some point, even if its just 1 game.

Sometimes, people just dont think, it's like they lost all of their brain cells, and need some advices, but dont listen, so when THAT happens sometimes they need a good ol' rage.

PS: I don't rage, it's really rare.
FarSeerPT
FarSeerPT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiv Wed Feb 02 2011, 12:00

FarSeerPT wrote:There are childish kids/ragers in every game, and EVERYONE of us raged at some point, even if its just 1 game.

Sometimes, people just dont think, it's like they lost all of their brain cells, and need some advices, but dont listen, so when THAT happens sometimes they need a good ol' rage.

PS: I don't rage, it's really rare.

ive been gaming since i was 3 years old m8 (found the internet at age 10/11 < this screwed me up a bit)

i dont think i started getting the slightest bit frustrated with games until a cs clan full of ragers, and its kind of fun to be angry, but not be actually angry if that makes any sense.

my skill went from mid+ - high+.

regardless of a bit of backstory; some people get actually angry each and every game. you see them time and time again dotted around soloq and the capslocks on and theres no turning back.

Trying to give advice to a rager is the same as saying
"Calm Down" to someone who is angry or upset in real life.

It makes them worse.

daveiv
Dedicated Forumer
Dedicated Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down