League of Legends Corner
Please log in to enjoy the full features of this forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

League of Legends Corner
Please log in to enjoy the full features of this forum!
League of Legends Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Vampiric scepter a good 1st jungling item on Warwick?

+3
Rahbek er Gud
Shaco
TunaKiller6
7 posters

Go down

Is Vampiric scepter a good 1st jungling item on Warwick? Empty Is Vampiric scepter a good 1st jungling item on Warwick?

Post by TunaKiller6 Wed Jan 19 2011, 14:34

As the title says; what is more viable? I know razor is good on him, but with Scepter you get loads of lifesteal. I read it somewhere, cant try out now. Your thoughts?
TunaKiller6
TunaKiller6
Dedicated Forumer
Dedicated Forumer

Forum Points : 36

Back to top Go down

Is Vampiric scepter a good 1st jungling item on Warwick? Empty Re: Is Vampiric scepter a good 1st jungling item on Warwick?

Post by Shaco Wed Jan 19 2011, 14:35

No.

Cloth armor, hp pots.
Not because you need the hp pots, but you never know if the enemies steal your blue/red or whatever & u have to start a more tougher place.

This is also why I got 5 different ways to jungle with Nunu. Each as fast as the other.

Also after getting madred's go "magewick".
Not AP warwick, but just focus your damage on your q+ultimate only.

After madreds buy tanky items. If you ult in a teamfight > they focus you > you builded tank > success.
Shaco
Shaco
Famous
Famous

Forum Points : 34

Back to top Go down

Is Vampiric scepter a good 1st jungling item on Warwick? Empty Re: Is Vampiric scepter a good 1st jungling item on Warwick?

Post by TunaKiller6 Wed Jan 19 2011, 14:41

I think it would be better to start off with small golems, then wraiths, wolves, red buff and blue golem finally. You don't get any pots, so you have to be careful.
TunaKiller6
TunaKiller6
Dedicated Forumer
Dedicated Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rahbek er Gud Wed Jan 19 2011, 14:44

I'd say it is ok if you are a hundred that you aren't being counterjungled/ganked in jungle. Which is just about never :/

Armor and pots are a lot safer and very versatile in jungling as Warwick (almost anyone) Smile
Rahbek er Gud
Rahbek er Gud
Spammer
Spammer

Forum Points : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by TunaKiller6 Wed Jan 19 2011, 14:46

Imo it could work with good att speed runes and masteries, which you dont need that much if going for razors.
TunaKiller6
TunaKiller6
Dedicated Forumer
Dedicated Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaco Wed Jan 19 2011, 14:59

get magic pen runes
madreds + ult + q is where all ur damage is unless ppl let u 1v1 them
madreds + ult + q is magic damage (mostly)
thus magic pen = better

you dont need AS on ww to jungle.
Shaco
Shaco
Famous
Famous

Back to top Go down

Post by TunaKiller6 Wed Jan 19 2011, 15:06

If you didn't, he wouldn't have a steroid skill included then. I would say that you don't need too much of it, however it really helps, especially early game. When you start rolling it pretty much doesn't matter.

It is a matter of preference really. I would prefer building him more right-clickish that a burster, since when you use your combo (and deal lots of damage), you are very vulnerable and very ignorable afterwards, especially if you use a tanky build as you suggested. And you don't use the awesome passive to it's full potential, since more as = more lifesteal.
TunaKiller6
TunaKiller6
Dedicated Forumer
Dedicated Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaco Wed Jan 19 2011, 15:10

TunaKiller6 wrote:If you didn't, he wouldn't have a steroid skill included then. I would say that you don't need too much of it, however it really helps, especially early game. When you start rolling it pretty much doesn't matter.

It is a matter of preference really. I would prefer building him more right-clickish that a burster, since when you use your combo (and deal lots of damage), you are very vulnerable and very ignorable afterwards, especially if you use a tanky build as you suggested. And you don't use the awesome passive to it's full potential, since more as = more lifesteal.

thats the great thing
if they ignore you you have madreds, magic pen + W aswell as E to chase

they will loose 4%... then another 4%.... & if they try to run you'll just hit less times yet still hit.

I meant you dont need AS marks to jungle with warwick, not his W ability.
Shaco
Shaco
Famous
Famous

Back to top Go down

Post by TunaKiller6 Wed Jan 19 2011, 15:15

If I wanted to cut off % of enemy hp, I would play my <3 Reindeer Koggie.

Guess no cookies for lifesteal Warwick.
TunaKiller6
TunaKiller6
Dedicated Forumer
Dedicated Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaco Wed Jan 19 2011, 15:18

really trust me^^

magewick was the best option when playing him @ US
Shaco
Shaco
Famous
Famous

Back to top Go down

Post by RuiMilk Thu Jan 20 2011, 02:28

I have full attack speed runes. Tbh can start with anything. But vampiric scepter is a mistake.. And please dont use smite while jungling with WW, is just too sad.
RuiMilk
RuiMilk
Dedicated Forumer
Dedicated Forumer

Forum Points : 25

https://www.facebook.com/r.pedro.leite

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaco Thu Jan 20 2011, 03:11

you must use smite...
buffstealing + faster jungling.
dragon steal, nashor steal.

smite IS needed on every jungler.
Shaco
Shaco
Famous
Famous

Back to top Go down

Post by RuiMilk Thu Jan 20 2011, 05:16

Smite is overrated for WW. It saves you 8 seconds at lvl 1 in the blue golem. From then on keeps being less and less. Its a waste skill in WW.

Completely useless.
RuiMilk
RuiMilk
Dedicated Forumer
Dedicated Forumer

Forum Points : 25

https://www.facebook.com/r.pedro.leite

Back to top Go down

Post by FarSeerPT Thu Jan 20 2011, 06:04

Smite just lets you speed up your jungle.
In ranked games, those 8 secs are sometimes, gamebreaking Smile
FarSeerPT
FarSeerPT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Forum Points : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Drenthe Thu Jan 20 2011, 08:30

In High ELO you need every advantage you can get. In Low ELO however, you don't need it. Some people won't even counter your jungling, they just whine about how OP it is.

Trust me, I'm in low ELO myself Wink
Drenthe
Drenthe
Well Known
Well Known

Forum Points : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by FarSeerPT Thu Jan 20 2011, 08:42

Drenthe wrote:In High ELO you need every advantage you can get. In Low ELO however, you don't need it. Some people won't even counter your jungling, they just whine about how OP it is.

Trust me, I'm in low ELO myself Wink

whats you'r ELO?
because im on 1332 and i still need all the advantages i can get.
FarSeerPT
FarSeerPT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Forum Points : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiv Fri Feb 04 2011, 00:08

When playing WW i like to buy Madreds razors, then wits end, then malady, then defensive items depending on the enemy team.

Bloodrazor comes after as its really expensive for what it does, wits end does more damage at earlier levels..

daveiv
Dedicated Forumer
Dedicated Forumer

Forum Points : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiv Fri Feb 04 2011, 00:11

RuiMilk wrote:Smite is overrated for WW. It saves you 8 seconds at lvl 1 in the blue golem. From then on keeps being less and less. Its a waste skill in WW.

Completely useless.

Dont get me started.

Smite might save your team baron or dragon. FUCK who you are jungling with, even if they have a great advantage by not being able to take the skill they still take it.

daveiv
Dedicated Forumer
Dedicated Forumer

Forum Points : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down