League of Legends Corner
Please log in to enjoy the full features of this forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

League of Legends Corner
Please log in to enjoy the full features of this forum!
League of Legends Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yet another fortnight, yet another patch.

4 posters

Go down

Yet another fortnight, yet another patch. Empty Yet another fortnight, yet another patch.

Post by Rahbek er Gud Wed Feb 16 2011, 03:06

With the patch about to go live (tomorrow apparently), I'll share my view on this Wink

Especially gonna try out my Anivia, to see how bad the nerf hits my play at levels 6-12 or there about until the extramana cost for quick pulsing is negated by a large manapool.

Also looking forward to try Moakai, as I play tanks a lot, and have learned them all except Alistar (As I await his remake before beginning to learn him).
On a side note, I might begin to play Amumu more after these buffs + I like the enhanced particle effect, as the tears sometimes felt weak, as you couln't really see them.

The Ryze rework seems very interesting too, but contrary to many people on the official boards, I will not began to speculate whether he sucks now, before witnessing it with my own eys.

Other than that, how can you not love a lot of bug fixes? Even though they are pretty minor most of them, esepcially some of the Karma ones were pretty annoying at times.

Thats my thoughs in short terms, but please share your thoughts Smile
Rahbek er Gud
Rahbek er Gud
Spammer
Spammer

Forum Points : 11

Back to top Go down

Yet another fortnight, yet another patch. Empty Re: Yet another fortnight, yet another patch.

Post by Ramaladni Wed Feb 16 2011, 07:03

I really like Moakai. I like tanks, supports and scouting abilities. He looks perfect, but I kinda want to buy Urgot first, to rape ranked.

Ramaladni
Well Known
Well Known

Forum Points : 2

Back to top Go down

Yet another fortnight, yet another patch. Empty Re: Yet another fortnight, yet another patch.

Post by Rahbek er Gud Wed Feb 16 2011, 09:38

heh, Urgot's fun too.

Now I'm at 6311 ip, so I can buy Moakai, if he's that expensive which I think he'll be.
Rahbek er Gud
Rahbek er Gud
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaco Wed Feb 16 2011, 12:59

THEY DESTROYED ANIVIAS COMBO
do your R once you get OOM
keep it on 3 seconds you get OOM

you can't q > e > r > e anymore

why did they hit vlad's passive?
ALL they needed to do was the pool REMOVING extra move speed, that's it.

amumu got a huge buff when jungling, sivir got a huge buff too, I'd say sivir is tier 1 carry now while amumu is tier 1/2 jungle/tank
Shaco
Shaco
Famous
Famous

Forum Points : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Rahbek er Gud Wed Feb 16 2011, 13:01

Shaco wrote:THEY DESTROYED ANIVIAS COMBO

It's gonna be tough from 6 to whenever your mana pool is large enough to sustain. Might make clarity more viable on her, to not have to run from to base all the time.
Rahbek er Gud
Rahbek er Gud
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by FarSeerPT Wed Feb 16 2011, 13:02

i dont like to speculate but..the ultimate remake of ryze, is something i really dont like.
Even tho they reduced the cooldown of some spells ( and increased it on other ones ) they reduced the AP ratio and the damage... so... we'll see
FarSeerPT
FarSeerPT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Forum Points : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaco Wed Feb 16 2011, 13:04

Rahbek er Gud wrote:
Shaco wrote:THEY DESTROYED ANIVIAS COMBO

It's gonna be tough from 6 to whenever your mana pool is large enough to sustain. Might make clarity more viable on her, to not have to run from to base all the time.

i think you need to rush tear/archangel on her now.....
unless you got clarity, but even clarity grants low mana when comparing to the ult cost

they destroyed her ultimate too much
the slow was too strong - agree
the duration was too long - agree
the cost was too little - don't agree

her whole point was to q > e > r > e, they even said so themselves...
Shaco
Shaco
Famous
Famous

Forum Points : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down