League of Legends Corner
Please log in to enjoy the full features of this forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

League of Legends Corner
Please log in to enjoy the full features of this forum!
League of Legends Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORUM RULES! READ BEFORE WRITING ANYTHING!

Go down

FORUM RULES! READ BEFORE WRITING ANYTHING! Empty FORUM RULES! READ BEFORE WRITING ANYTHING!

Post by Lolkers Sun Jan 16 2011, 12:24

I know naming and shaming isn't allowed at all at the official forums of league of legends.

However, I decided that basically defends the bad guys. I don't like that and I doubt anyone does. Naming and Shaming should be an effective scare measure in online games, and that's one of the main reasons I created these forums.

On the other hand, reckless throwing of abuse cannot be good for anyone. Which is I created the Name and Shame rulebook, or NASR for short.

-Naming and Shaming means having PROOF of the culprit's actions. This means ATLEAST 2 screenshots of the chatlog at a good resolution so that the community may SEE what he said/did.
-BAD GAMES THAT ARE NOT INTENTIONAL FEEDING ARE NOT ACCEPTED AS AN OFFENSE. If someone has a 2/10/x score, but he didn't do it on purpose and simply had a bad game, you shouldn't "report" him for it. If someone is intentionally feeding and you wish to N&S him, screenshots of him running into a group of enemies or saying he is in chat will help. Obviously, provide the final score of said match aswell.
-For Flamers: atleast 2 screenshots of the chat are mandatory. A person calling you a noob once isn't flaming, or atleast not the N&S kind.
-Be fair: If you flamed a person and he flamed back, don't post it as if you're not at fault.
-Leavers: Post a screenshot with the words "X Has Quit The Game" and a screenshot of the endgame screen showing his "LEAVER" status, combined with his total leaves.
-AFKers: Show 2 screenshots with 2 seperate times (atleast 5 minutes apart) of them standing at the spawn/location they're afking at.
-Trolling: Show a screenshot of the troll action (Revive & Smite soraka, for example), I.E summoner spells being dumb or items being stupid.

good luck and happy naming and shaming!

Confirmed offenders will be posted on the forum's blacklist.

Lolkers
Admin
Admin

Forum Points : 100012

http://eulol.phpbb9.com

Back to top Go down